I Am The Mum Who....

I have been tagged by the lovely Lindsay from Newcastle Family Life to take part in the 'I am the mum who' tag. I've never taken part in a tag before, but it looked quite fun so I thought I would give it a go.



I am the mum who...


  • didn't think she was the maternal type until she got pregnant, and now loves being a mum more than anything in the world.
  • after 6 years in Northern Ireland is slowly turning in to a country bumpkin.
  • wanted to be called mam, but made the decision to go with mum so the kids didn't sound too out of place when we relocated.
  • watches My Little Pony with her daughter and secretly loves it, especially all of the songs!
  • hides in the kitchen to eat chocolate so she doesn't have to share, but always makes the kids share their treats with her (I feel guilty just writing that!)
  • is always taking photos.
  • should probably spend a little less time with her phone in her hand.
  • constantly doubts her parenting skills and sometimes worries she is getting it all wrong.
  • is so glad the Peppa Pig phase is over,  I'm sorry but how annoying is she?!
  • always gets wrong off her son for calling him 'pet' and 'sweetie' and 'wee man', but can't help it... it just rolls off the tongue!
  • is usually bad cop in the good cop/ bad cop situation (and never imagined it to be that way!)
  • secretly loves when the kids come in mum & dads bed so she can have a little cuddle.
  • wishes she was better at imaginative play so she could play with the kids more.
  • used to be so laid back, but now worries about everything, all of the time!
  • can't stand the silence of a child free house!
  • sometimes shouts more than she would like to, and feels so guilty about it.
  • ignores the washing pile for as long as possible, then gets cross at herself for leaving it so long when she's standing folding for hours.
  • Has a fantastic husband supporting her each step of the way
  • refuses to get wet during a water fight (spoilt sport!)
  • Is worried her kids will be embarrassed by her when they get older.
  • feels totally blessed to have such an amazing little family.


Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to be super embarrassing but also hide in the kitchen shovelling food down my neck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers , i bloody hate peppa pig I wish someone would just make a bacon sandwich out of her and her whole family and she would be gone forever. I worry all the time too since having children i get wrong off Lee for worrying about everything non stop but i can't help it xx

    ReplyDelete