First Blog

Well, this is my first blog post.


I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself.
I'm a 26 year old married mum of 2. I have a boy, who is 5 today, and a girl who is 4. I grew up in a town on the river Tyne called South Shields. I met my husband while he was at uni in Newcastle, and 4 years ago, just after our daughter was born, we relocated to Northern Ireland to the village where he grew up. 
I'm a true city girl in every sense, having come from Newcastle to such a wee village was a huge culture shock, but I have settled in nicely and love it here.

I work part time, and when I'm not at work I dedicate all of my time to my family. I love to just chill in the house with the kids, playing, doing crafts, movie nights, going out on adventures in the countryside.
I enjoy fashion but wouldn't exactly say I'm fashionable. I seem to be on a never ending quest to look glam on a budget. I'm not the greatest of cooks, I leave the cooking of family meals to my husband, but I do love to bake.

I'm just finding my feet in terms of blogging here, but I think I will mostly be posting about my family life, good baking recipes, my opinions and reviews on hair and beauty stuff I've tried, different toys my kids are enjoying, and similar things.

I'll leave it there for now, hopefully this will be the start of something, we'll see how it goes.
If anyone happens to be reading this, I do hope I have left a good first impression!

Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

1 comments:

  1. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would
    be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.



    My web-site - Which Pest Control Company Is The Best Victoria

    ReplyDelete