Life In Pictures


I'm always taking photos. I absolutely adore my big camera and the beautiful photos I can take with it, but sometimes it's not practical to carry it around with me. That's where my iPhone comes in handy. I'm never without my phone, and I love the camera on it, so I never miss an opportunity to get snap happy.

My phone is so full of pictures that I often run out of space and have to go through and delete some of the not so good shots. Some of my pictures make it in to posts about things, or get shared on Instagram and Facebook, but the majority of them just float about on the phone never to be seen by anyone, and I kinda think that's unfair on those photos. Obviously I thought that moment in time deserved to be captured with a photo, so I believe they also deserve to be shared with the world.
I thought I would share some of my iPhone photos that weren't worthy of their own dedicated posts...


I'm supposed to be eating healthy and leading a good healthy lifestyle but sometimes everyone deserves a wee treat, and when my husband brought home a packet of delicous cream buns, I couldn't say no! It was one of the tastiest things I have ever tasted, but maybe that's because I haven't been eating much sweet stuff recently, so when I do it tastes even sweeter. I probably gained a few pounds when I ate it, but it was lush.


I have been taking part in 'Matcha May' with Tea Pigs this month. I have to have a little shot of this superpowered green tea every morning, which helps boost metabolism, raise energy levels and it also help improve skin and hair apparently! It doesn't look very appealing but it tastes ok and it seems to give me a real energy boost. I'll be doing a full post on it later in the week.


The kids love spending time in the park. Both of my children have a bit of a dislike towards heights and climbing, but recently Caitlin has been overcoming her fear on the climbing frame at our local park. She has been climbing up to one of the ledges and then jumping off, and she is very pleased with herself. I think her fear of heights mainly comes from Neil, as they used to do everything together and she would see his reaction and then react in the same way. Now that she's given it a go she seems to love it, and you can't keep her down now!


Neil has also been over coming his fears a little bit too. We took a nice walk to a park about a mile outside of our village last week, and there is a great assault type course for the kids to complete. Like I said, Neil is terrified of heights, he is also terrified of things that make him feel unstable. There is a tight rope type thing which he usually wouldn't go on without an adult holding him up, but after a couple of attempts he managed it on his own, and he was chuffed.


Doritos have started selling a new pack called 'Roulette'. The majority of the pack is cheese flavoured, with some extra hot chips mixed in. The idea is that you don't know what flavour you are going to get, as the hot ones look the same as the cheesy ones. We decided to sit around the table and play a game of roulette with the bag.


I'm not sure what I was expecting, but the hot ones are really, really hot. I mean, REALLY hot. Hot enough to make Caitlin shed a little tear. Plenty of milk was guzzled straight after this picture was taken!


I dyed my hair! Last week I was very bold and decided to buy a box of platinum blonde to do my own dip dye. The ends of my hair had already been lightened, but we're not light enough. I sat looking at the box on Friday night, wondering if I was totally nuts for even contemplating doing it myself, but I decided to just go for it. It still isn't as light as I am wanting, but my hair was pretty dark in some places. Some of the ends have gone a little bit reddy blonde, but it's much better than it was before. I'm going to wait a few weeks and condition my hair as much as I can before lightening it one more time. My goal is to put some crazy colours in before the summer.

That's a little photo round up of my last couple of weeks. What have you been up to recently?

Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment