Thursday Vlog Party Linkup! Week 1

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but the fact that my blog is relatively new has been holding me back.

I decided yesterday that I should just take the plunge, what is the worst that can happen after all?

So here goes... Welcome to the first week of my new linky, 'Thursday Vlog Party'.

I know the name is a bit crap, I'm not trying to win an award for best linky name here, I'm a bit rubbish at naming things anyway!

Over the past few weeks I have started vlogging, and I'm loving it. I've spent many an evening watching so many fabulous vlogs, and just generally enjoying having a bit of a nosey in to other peoples lives. I find most of my vlogs through twitter, and thought it would be nice if there was a place I could go each week to view the best of everyone's videos.

I know britmums have a fabulous video round up once a month, but I need more, I need my weekly fix! I couldn't find anything else like this knocking about, so thought I would try and get something started.

The rules are simple. Each Thursday at 9am the form will open, allowing you to add your links. You can link a blog post featuring a vlog/ video, or you can simply link directly to the vlog post. Once you have linked up, please share the love and comment on some of the other lovely vlogs. The vlogs do not have to be new, if you have an old post which you think needs a bit of love, please feel free to add it!

I guess that is it for now, we'll just go with the flow and see what happens!

I look forward to watching all of your lovely vlogs!

Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

5 comments:

  1. I love linkys! This is a great one. I host on every Monday #MinuteMonday for new vloggers so pop over and see if it appeals :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will check that out on Monday, you know I looked everywhere for a blog Linky don't know how I didn't see yours x

      Delete
  2. Great idea - I've never joined a linky before :) & London Mum I will def be popping over for that! Now just need to remember :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining, I do love your vlogs x

      Delete
  3. Cool link up :) thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete