Thursday Vlog Party 17/07/14

Hello my lovelies, it's Thursday again and that can mean only one thing, it's time for Thursday Vlog Party! Woooo...

I've really enjoyed watching all of your fabulous vlogs again this week. I know this linky is only small at the moment, but I love watching you all and getting to know you a bit better, and I've discovered some wonderful new vloggers. Long may it continue!

If you know of any vloggers who are not currently joining I'd love it if you could let them know about this, the more people joining the more lovely vlogs we all have to indulge in!

So get linking lads and lasses, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've all been up to this week.

For anyone new to the party, I'll explain a bit about it. Each Thursday at 9am the form will open, allowing you to add your links. You can link a blog post featuring a vlog/ video, or you can simply link directly to the vlog post. Once you have linked up, please share the love and comment on some of the other lovely vlogs. The vlogs do not have to be new, if you have an old vlog which you think needs a bit of love, please feel free to add it!

I will be sharing all of your entries across my social media accounts. I have to apologise because last week I said I'd share on Google+ but I didn't get round to it.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

 


Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment