Beautiful bird motifs - My top picks

I had a little re-design of my blog last week, and spent a lot of time looking at lovely pictures and patterns for some inspiration. One thing that I kept coming back to was some beautiful vintage bird pictures, which I totally fell in love with, not for my blog, but just in general.

Since then, I've been looking everywhere for some nice home & fashion items with birds on. This look is obviously quite popular at the moment, almost all of the high street stores are selling things with cute little bird motifs, and some of it is fabulous!

I thought I would share with you some of my favourites. These would make great last minute mothers day presents, or just treat yourself to a little something.

bird print

Clockwise from top left:

 Little Birds Folded Wallet - £28 from Cath Kidston
 Little Birds Mimi Messenger Bag - £35 from Cath Kidston
Girls Printed Bird Dress - £22 from Mamas and Papas (in sizes 3 months to 3 years)
Graham & Brown Monsoon Canvas set of 3 - £29 from Very
Bird Printed Scarf - £14.95 from Joe Browns
Pip Studio Early Bird Mug - £8 from John Lewis
Butterfly Home by Mark Williams 'British Afair' Bedding - £60 - £96 from Debenhams


Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment