Word of the Week - Unorganised

To say that I am 'all over the place' would perfectly sum me up this week, but that is four words, so doesn't really work for word of the week, so I have instead chosen...

 

I just can't seem to get myself together this week. My brain is mush, I'm so unorganised it's not even funny. I'm. Or the most organised of people anyway, but I keep a diary and to do lists, and I generally get by without hiccup but not this week.

I honestly don't know if I'm coming or going!

As I write this it's almost midnight, and only a few moments ago have I stuffed the kids dirty uniform in to the washing machine to be washed in time for tomorrow, despite the kids having been home for 8 hours. Most mornings this week I have been desperately throwing together some sort of lunch for Caitlin, about 5 minutes before the school bus is due. I've been running in to work ten minutes late after leaving stuff I needed at the house and having to return... And the list goes on.


Not sure what's going on with me, but I just can't seem to get myself focussed on anything that actually needs to be done.


I have given myself quite a lot to do this weekend, so I'm going to have to schedule it, down to the last detail, and hope my brain can function for long enough before it shuts down completely!


If someone would like to come and be my personal planner for a while to sort me out that would be great...

 

The Reading Residence

Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

14 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I'd blame it on the time of year! I do hope you get yourself feeling a little more on top of things soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the scheduling works, maybe a reboot is needed? #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren, found out about your lovely blog via #PoCoLo, I can relate to this post I have a mountain of washing and cleaning to get through today and I need to do a proper food shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh i hope next week will be a better one for you and that your to do lists will have helped you to be better organised!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blame the weather! Seriously though, hope your days will be better next week! :) #wotw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Sorry it has been that sort of week. I always find I work better with a list x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a PA sort all you stuff out!? I'd love that... we all have days/weeks like these, where you feel like you are running on empty and can't quite get it together. Hopefully Monday will be a fresh and organised start! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, I hate feeling out of control! Hope you get loads done this weekend and feel back on top of things soon x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have loads of days like those! My word at the moment would be 'forgetful' though..! Nice to see you as a #PoCoLo newbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear! I hope things are better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lauren, I wish you were going to Bluestone, you need a relax. I hope things calm down for you soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww I hope things will be better but maybe this is also a sign to just rest a bit. Sending you hugs. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm totally in the same boat. Is it that time of year or is it just being a mum? If you ever find out the answer please let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I'm exactly the same at the moment! Hope this week you manage to get loads done!!

    ReplyDelete