Thursday Vlog Party - Week 2

Last week I started my first ever linky, Thursday Vlog Party.


If I'm being honest I really didn't think anyone would even link up, but thought I would give it a go anyway. I was totally thrilled with the response!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone that linked up last week, I really enjoyed watching all of the vlogs and being a bit nosey! 

So here we are again, it's been a whole week, and it's time to party again!

The rules are the same as last week,  Each Thursday at 9am the form will open, allowing you to add your links. You can link a blog post featuring a vlog/ video, or you can simply link directly to the vlog post. Once you have linked up, please share the love and comment on some of the other lovely vlogs. The vlogs do not have to be new, if you have an old vlog which you think needs a bit of love, please feel free to add it!

If you can, please tweet about the link using #VlogParty when you've finished adding. The more people we have joining in, the more great vlogs we have to watch. 

I will share all of the vlogs on my twitter and G+ accounts at some point during the weekend too.

Have a great day my lovelies, I can't wait to watch all of your vlogs!xx



Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment