The TMI tag

This is the TMI, or too much information tag, is a series of questions, some quite personal, about yourself. I've seen this on a few other blogs recently and have enjoyed reading them, so was thrilled when I was tagged to take part.

I was tagged by the lovely The L's Mum, and you can read her TMI post right here.

So here goes...







1. What are you wearing?
My jarmie bottoms, a checked shirt and a cardigan. Couldn't find a jarmie top, so I just left my top half unchanged form earlier haha.
2. Ever been in love?
Yes, I'm married!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not really
4. How tall are you?
5ft 9
5. How much do you weigh?
10st 10, my goal is 10st but no amount of exercise is helping me shift those pounds!
6. Any tattoos?
My kids names on my wrists, a star on my belly & 2 birds on my back/ neck. Would love more in the future.
7. Any piercings?
Just my ears now, used to have my lip, belly button, nose and eyebrow pierced too. Still cringe about the eyebrow piercing!
8. OTP?
Roy and Haley Cropper
9. Favourite show?
Dexter was my favourite, other than that I love reality tv like The Kardashians, Big Brother, real trash tv!
10. Favourite bands?
Arctic Monkeys or Backstreet Boys. Bit random I know..
11. Something you miss?
My Mam & Newcastle upon Tyne
12. Favourite song?
Queen - Don't stop me now or Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum
13. How old are you?
26
14. Zodiac sign?
Leo
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty & Manly. None of this waxed chest & vest shit.
16. Favourite Quote?
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direstion you choose. - Dr Seuss
17. Favourite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio, don't think I've seen him in a movie I didn't like, and he's easy on the eye too.
18. Favourite colour?
Pink & Purple
19. Loud music or soft?
Loud
 20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
Don't really have a place, I'm just sad wherever I am at that moment.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
5-10 minutes, depends if I'm washing my hair.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I can be ready in 15 minutes, but usually take about 45 minutes to an hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
A few when I was a teenager.
24. Turn on?
My hubby
25. Turn off?
Shaved chest urgh
26. The reason I started blogging?
I liked the idea of documenting my kids lives, give us something to look back on. I love to write and it gives me a chance to be a bit creative.
27. Fears?
Spiders & Moths & Deep water.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
Probably at a film, can't remember!
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
To my kids at bed time.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Blogger Mummy Lauren, the name says it all, I'm a mummy, I blog and my name is Lauren. I couldn't actually come up with a good name so just went with it.
31. Last book you read?
The further adventures of a London call girl, really funny book.
32. The book you’re currently reading?
I'm not right now, but I've just signed up to a book swap over at The Reading Residence, where I will be paired with someone who will send me a book and I'll send them one in return. Looking forward to see which book I get!
33. Last show you watched?
Bakery Boss, I love Buddy!
34. Last person you talked to?
My hubby.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My hair dresser
36. Favourite food?
I love Curry, all different types of curry. My favourites are Madras or Korma, with loads of rice and naan bread.
37. Place you want to visit?
Vegas & Disney World. Or Blackpool with the kids.
38. Last place you were?
To get my hair cut.
39. Do you have a crush?
I'm not 12?!
40. Last time you kissed someone?
My hubby
41. Last time you were insulted?
Really can't remember
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I'm more a chocolate kinda girl.
43. What instruments do you play?
I was a recorder master as a child...
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding & engagement rings.
 45. Last sport you played?
Frig, haven't played a real sport for years! Love netball and would love to get in to that again.
46. Last song you sang?
Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know
47. Favourite chat up line?
I've heard some shockers like..
48. Have you ever used it?
Never used a chat up line in my life.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
I hang out with my husband and kids every day, I don't really hang out with anyone else.
50. Who should answer these questions next?

Sorry if you ladies have done it already. I look forward to reading yours. Thanks again to the lovely The L's Mum for tagging me!

Share this:

I love reading all of your comments and getting to interact with all my readers so pop a comment in the section below and lets chit chat.

1 comments:

  1. I love to read tags like this... I do wonder who admits to having a crush though! X

    ReplyDelete